- Category: Home
Welcome to The Legal 500 Historical Data: a new interactive service for law firms. The site contains historical rankings from 2008-2014 from The Legal 500 United Kingdom, United States, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. Users are able to manipulate the raw data to produce and download reports including:
- Compare and contrast your firm with your peers and competitors.
- Customise data which can be used in pitch documents and RFPs.
- Track performance of teams and individuals by region, country or practice area.
- Identify jurisdictions or practice teams for new office openings or lateral hires.
- See how potential merger partners have performed over the past five years.
- Use the data to help prepare your submissions to the next editions of The Legal 500.
- On launch of the next edition, produce an instant report on your firm's performance.
The Legal 500 Historical Data is compiled from the Legal 500 United Kingdom, Legal 500 United States, Legal 500 Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa, which are published annually in print and online.
For more details, and comprehensive coverage from the current editions of our guides, please visit www.legal500.com.